This practice administration interview is appropriate for applicants to roles involving administration and business support activities.
It contains administration interview questions designed to assess the areas of planning & organising, attention to detail, collaboration, adaptability, taking ownership and building relationships.
Why should I take a Shortlist.Me interview?
Here are 5 great reasons why you should take this practice administration interview as part of your interview preparation:
- It familiarises you with administration interview questions asked by interviewers in real interviews for this role.
- It gives you expert guidance and interview tips on how to answer those interview questions.
- It adds to your interview experience.
- It shows you how you perform under interview conditions from the point of view of your interviewer.
- It allows you to practice interviewing without anyone else watching.
What does a Shortlist.Me interview involve?
In a Shortlist.Me interview you are asked a series of interview questions. You’ll get a short time to think about each question and then your device will record your answer.
When you’re done answering a question you’ll watch your answer back and receive coaching on what the interviewer would be looking for in your answer – if you’re not happy with your first attempt you can keep trying until you’re ready to move on to the next question!
How do I take a Shortlist.Me interview?
Enter your name and email address into the form above. You will receive an email with the link to your interview in it – click the big red button to enter the Shortlist.me interview lobby.
The interview duration will vary depending on how many times you retry your questions – however this interview is 5 questions long with a maximum answer time of 2 minutes per question.
Will anyone ever see my Shortlist.Me interview?
No – your Shortlist.Me interview will not be available to anyone and will not be used for any purpose other than to help you prepare for your interview.
I want to practice
Input your details to get startedStart Preparing